Corporate Counsel and Company Secretarial Services
We can provide a wide range of corporate services delivered by professionally qualified Chartered Secretaries including:
Strategy and Operations
- Board Evaluation and Effectiveness
- Corporate Governance – reviews, new models and implementation
All aspects of Company Secretarial practice
- Statutory Books and Records
- Organisation and running of Company Meetings
- Shareholder Communication
- Implementation of the Companies Act 2006
- Company Administration
Formations and Reconstructions
- We can advise you on the formation of new companies with a constitution to meet
your needs and those of your business.
- We can review your present corporate structure and advise you on any changes
to meet your needs
- We can conduct compliance audits and advise on improvements
- We have a lot of experience in effecting change in Professional Bodies and not
for profit organisations
- We advise on Royal Charter applications
Mergers and Acquisitions
- We offer a wide range of services in this area as the resulting technical
aspects from a merger or an acquisition can be quite complex
- New capital structures, share and loan capital schemes
- Board and committee arrangements
- Corporate governance and constitutional advice
This service consists of a number of parts. The first being a form of self assessment where the members complete a questionnaire about the Board itself and the Board dynamics, and the second part, which is an assessment of each individual’s understanding of the role and purpose of the board, its functionality and responsibilities. The third part is about attitudes and behaviours, and involves assessing how the individual members of the Board operate and participate.
An element of this necessitates us observing the Board in action and we also ask individual members to complete a Discovery Profile. This is a tool developed by the Insights Group, giving individuals a profile of their behavioural preferences, which can then be used to assist
in developing better working relationships with other Board members. This aspect of the evaluation is undertaken by Chris Sanders who is both a qualified Insights practitioner and a qualified Executive Coach. If appropriate, we can also provide a tailored personal coaching programme for any members who would value it.
We run a short, one-to-one programme for the Board or Council Chairmen and other Officers specifically aimed at those individuals who have been elected as President or Chairman and to whom this is a new role. These can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
We also evaluate the committees that support the Board or Council such as:
Call us on 01628 890130 of email email@example.com